Monday, December 28, 2009

BIG orange book


so... jeff surprised me with something i have been hinting at for a few months for christmas, and that is rachael ray's BIG orange book!! it's a decent-sized cookbook that is a compilation of many recipes from her other cookbooks. what i love the most about this cookbook is that there are tons of glossy pictures. i can't deal with a cookbook without pictures. i need some visual guidance, and dishes that are aesthetically pleasing are what i'm going to try first! i am so excited to start trying some of her recipes out! i'll let you know how it goes, and post them, of course!

1 comment:

  1. I have this cookbook and I love it. Some of her stuff is to exotic for my "meat and potatoes" husband but overall I have used it allot. I am sure that you will enjoy it. Happy Cooking

    ReplyDelete