Monday, August 9, 2010

grubby blogs

so i noticed i haven't updated this recipe blog in forever. since february... :( but i go through phases where all i want to do is cook and make new recipes and shop for ingredients and ahhhh go crazy. i'm entering into one of those phases again and i am all about trying new things. let me know if you have any favorite recipes, i'd love to try them!
but for now, this is a grubby (foodie) blog i found today that i really like. i'm going to try some of her recipes. go visit a whisk and a prayer and check her recipes out! and in the meantime, i'm going to make me some new recipes (or some old favorites) to post for you!

1 comment:

  1. I need ideas for dinner and breakfast!! Maybe like some super easy quick good dinners. Any suggestion? I'm so glad fall is coming and I can start making warm comfort food again!

    ReplyDelete